Friday, November 30, 2012

Shit Gamers Don't Say


I doubt this guy is using modded controls

Call of Duty has such a mature audience.

This server has really great connection!

ALRIGHT! MORE DLC!

PC gamers are so modest…

Wow! None of these guys know my mom.

Y'know that guy really deserved that kill.

No, that wasn't lag, it was me.

Goldeneye is so overrated.

That game based movie was really well done!

Playing with 12 year olds is such an interesting experience.

EA is basically my favorite publisher.

Steam just has the worst deals.

I think TF2 needs fewer hats.

Console TF2 is way better.

I'm a Sony and I appreciate Halo.

Man, Bethesda's quality has gone way down.

343 is really taking Halo in a good direction.

Really? ANOTHER new graphics engine?

This game was TOTALLY worth pre-ordering.

She doesn't have to make you a sandwich if she doesn't want to.

Guys, we should stratagize on this next Call of Duty match.

This game needs more lone-wolfers.

I didn't pirate any of these PC games.

Oh, man the game froze… good thing I just saved.

I don't think we need another GTA or Elder Scrolls game.

Dude, app gaming is the way to go.

I'm all out of Mountain Dew!

Dude, E3 was so good this year.

Hey! Don't blow in the cartridge, it says not to!

I don't think Silent Hill is scary enough.

I don't think Dead Space is gory enough.

They really changed a lot with this Call of Duty game.

Hey! That's not fair! He's probably in the bathroom or something!

Maybe we should go outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment