Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Non-Existant Fanbase

I'm writing this for more than one reason.

One is that, hooray! My blog is celebrating it's 100th hit!

So, thank you for those views which are mostly from Russia.


You get this in return.

But what I really came here to talk about is...

A couple of comments posted right on this very blog. By the time this is being read, they'll be deleted but I wanted to make sure that they would be written about and remembered forever.

Now, the alleged poster goes by the user name George Smith, which judging by the fact that it's also his name on his Google+ account, I'm guessing is legit.

Here's the comment


If you can't read that it says: "The one thing that would make this blog even close to readable would be the addition of Helicopter penis."


Also known as Penis-Copter or Helicockter

It's a bit of an odd coincidence that I was going to write a blog post about Penis-Copters but due to this comment I guess it's too late for that. A Penis-Copter is just a remote controlled helicopter that looks like a dong. You can see how in the picture, the ballsack is the body of the aircraft and the shaft is the
tail-fin. That picture is of Gary Kasparov from a press conference in Russia when he was ambushed by one of these phallic aircrafts. Hm, that's twice I've gotten pictures from Russia in this post...

But that's besides the point.

The point is is that this comment seems to serve no purpose whatsoever. There certainly wasn't anything even remotely related to Helicopter Dicks. It seems like an odd complaint. If I'd mentioned a Penis-Copter without  including a picture, that would be inexcusable but I didn't, so this complaint makes very little sense to me. I also don't understand why the exclusion of penis shaped helicopters would make the post unreadable. I used perfect grammar and sentence structure... Maybe George doesn't speak very good English?

This comment was followed up by this link.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw2ry4XTVx1r83hpeo1_400.gif

I'm not entirely sure I'm even going to talk about that link at all just so I can make you, cautious viewer, even more curious as to what that link is.

I think that George is having trouble keeping his mind off of penises. I mean, why would he post dicks in a completely unrelated blog post. Poor George Smith.

Well, there's nothing I can do for him so here's another picture of Russia.


No comments:

Post a Comment