Monday, July 30, 2012

The CoD Fanboy's Code


1. I don't care who you are, I had sex with your mom last night.

2. Look sensitivity is an immediate reflection of skill.

3. If you're better than me, you're probably hacking.

4. CoD is the best shooter ever made.

5. Every flaw in the game I will blame on the developers.

6. Every succeeding CoD game is better than the last.

7. Veteran is the only difficulty requiring skill.

8. Quick scoping takes skill.

9. Camping is a legitimate strategy.

10. If you don't prestige, you're a pussy.

11. I will use every curse I know per game.

12. If we're on a team, it's your fault.

13. Unless we won.

14.  Everyone else plays cheap.

15. If I'm playing bad, it's probably because I haven't played in eight months.

16. Even the cheapest gun in the game requires skill.

17. But only if I'm using it.

18. I can get the top killstreak if I want to.

19. Ninja Pro is the best perk ever made because I am a ninja.

20. UAV's and AUAV's are things that help the team effort and therefore are useless to me, unlike AC130's.

21. Lone-Wolfing is the only way to play.

22. You are gay no matter what.


No comments:

Post a Comment