Sunday, July 29, 2012

You Have Found a Blog on the Internet.

Congratulations to you, good sir! You have discovered this blog during your mindless bordom! Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee your enjoyment. This page may or may not be to your liking, but to be honest, I don't care very much. Matter of fact, I'll come right out and say that this blog isn't interesting at all. If you want a good blog, you've come to the wrong place. If you want to waste away your precious minutes, awesome. You are my target audience. This blog is humorous (debatable) among other things. If you are the type to get offended or enjoys anonymously sending carefully worded complaints over the internet to someone you'll never meet, you are not brave and this blog is not for you. You will also be totally ignored. If you have a legitimate thing to say, feel free. I will probably not post regularly because I'm lazy as hell, which may disappoint my non-existant fan-base (get over it). So with this post, I kick off this blog. Enjoy it. Y'know... or don't...

I suppose I'll categorize the things I like to do on this blog:

1. Blog posts: General things. Stories, satire, 'informative' articles and the like. Generally humor.

2. Movie reviews/other movie stuff: I really like movies, so I'll post about them frequently.

3. Countdown lists? Maybe. I've already done one.

No comments:

Post a Comment