Monday, July 30, 2012

Why Napping Sucks

This is honestly just a bad idea

I hate it when I take a nap in the middle of the day because it fucks up my entire day.

I only ever take a nap when I pulled an all-nighter the night before and I just can't keep my eyes open.

When you wake from the nap, you realize how unsatisfying the nap was.

The nap is never going to make you feel well-rested for some reason. You wake up and you feel immediately exhausted, you have that morning feeling but X3.


And I hate mornings.

The confusion

I never seem to have any idea what the hell is going on after I take a nap. I've only taken a couple in my life, so I'm used to the idea that when you go to sleep everything sort of resets. The night becomes day and people start to wake up. That makes it very surreal to wake up and find the people that were already awake still up. Besides that, it becomes difficult to figure out what day it is, I'll go for an entire hour thinking it's tomorrow in that back of my mind. I hate it.

It also never helps

I already said that you still feel tired after a nap but it also screws up your sleeping patterns. Your body expects a nap so it becomes hard to readjust to your normal sleep times. So, if you take one nap, expect to be taking a nap at the same time forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment