Sunday, January 6, 2013

Another Message to My Non-Existant Fanbase

So, I will be instigating some changes to this useless blog from here on out.

It's 2013 and it's time to change!

First and most important change is that this blog is now a media-based blog. So, I'll be posting almost entirely about movies, along with anime, video games, whatever else, but mostly movies. Yeah, my non-existant viewers probably won't notice a difference.


Why, thank you, I thought so myself.


Another obvious change is the fact that the text is now in the center!


Isn't it?

From here on out I will be utilizing a rating system. The system works like this:

1. Avoid This movie at All Costs
2. Don't Bother
3. Meh
4. You Might Like it, but Probably Not
5. Just Your Average Film
6. Might Be Worth Your Time
7. Actually Pretty Good
8. Recommended
9. Very Good. Be Sure to Catch it
10. Amazing. Do Not Miss This Movie

That's similar to what you'd see at the end of every review, but I'll go into a more in depth explanation about what I mean for each one, so there's no confusion.

10.

Awesome. Not only is this movie without flaw but it goes above and beyond and polishes it to perfection. Everything is perfect and it tells a very compelling and very engaging story. A great example of how a movie should be. Certainly one of the best movies to come out this year and I'll probably buy it and watch it many times over. If you don't see this movie, you're missing out.

9.

A very good movie. No flaws to speak of anywhere. Very enjoyable, memorable, I liked it a lot. An engaging plot, great acting, great everything. I highly recommend this movie and I'll definitely want to see it again at some point.

8.

A pretty solid film. Definitely a good movie. I was pleased with it, I enjoyed it. There may be a few things that I didn't like or were annoying, but those can be discounted because it's just a real good movie. Well done.

7.

Pretty good. I liked it. Definitely a flawed movie but they're not enough to detract seriously from the film. I would recommend it to someone and I may even watch it again.

6.

An alright movie. I enjoyed it and all, but it didn't leave an impression on me. I'm probably going to forget about it after while and it's probably not worth sharing. I might recommend it to someone, but I probably won't.

5.

This movie had a lot of potential, but there are too many things bringing it down for it to be enjoyable. If it had been handled better, it would've been a pretty memorable film but they fucked it all up and it's kind of a mess.

4.

Overall, just okay. It was a good try, but most of the movie sucked. Not only are there are major things bringing this movie down, but I sort of doubt that it ever had a chance to be good in the first place.

3.

Just a bad movie. There may have been a scene or two I enjoyed, or a character I liked but other than that just a crap fest. I don't recommend it at all.

2.

Essentially, no redeeming qualities at all. Bad through and through. There's not one single thing in this movie that brings it up. It's so bad that I wasn't even entertained and was hoping the credits would start rolling at the end of every scene.

1.

Not only does this movie have not a single redeeming quality to speak of, it goes beyond that and applies every last thing that I hate in a movie. Not only is it terrible by a observatory standpoint, but it is an example in every way of just how bad cinema can be, it's very existence is a stain on movie history and bodes poorly for the future of cinema. Everyone involved in this movie should be ashamed and should not be allowed to work on anything ever again. A terrible awful film that I will often reference as an example of everything that shouldn't be done in a movie.


Yup.

I think that's it. I'll keep making reviews and countdown posts because people tend to like them. I do hope that my non-existant fanbase enjoys the changes.


Stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment